Welcome to Coupons & Craziness!

Thank you for your visit! Please leave a comment so I know you stopped by! Or, alternatively, use the contact me link on the right hand side to let me know what sorts of posts you'd like to see from now on!

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Enormous List of Companies to Contact


I've scoured through some of the old posts at WUC, and found a giant list of companies you can contact for freebies/coupons. Just us the "contact us" form and ask to be placed on the mailing list so that you can receive coupons. I am still going through all of the links, so please let me know if there is a link that isn't working. Here they are:


2 Comments:

Chantel said...

Thank you SO much for putting together this list!!!!!!

Chantel said...

Thank you SO much for putting together this list.