Welcome to Coupons & Craziness!

Thank you for your visit! Please leave a comment so I know you stopped by! Or, alternatively, use the contact me link on the right hand side to let me know what sorts of posts you'd like to see from now on!

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Blog Exchange

I am starting a Blog Exchange on my blog. If you would like to be a part of this exchange, please email me at coupons_and_craziness@yahoo.com with your button and website address (or just your website address if you do not have a button). Please put "Blog Exchange" in the title or subject of the email. For this exchange to occur, you must put my button (located on the right hand side of this blog) somewhere visible on your blog, and I will do the same. If at any time my button is taken off of your blog, your button/link will be removed from mine. Thanks!



0 Comments: