Welcome to Coupons & Craziness!

Thank you for your visit! Please leave a comment so I know you stopped by! Or, alternatively, use the contact me link on the right hand side to let me know what sorts of posts you'd like to see from now on!

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Terms Used Here

I've had a few questions regarding some terms that I use on this blog. Hopefully this will clear a few things up.

  • $1/1-$1 off one item
  • $1/2-$1 off two items
  • BOGO-Buy one, get one free
  • Bricks-Type of Printable Coupon
  • CRT-Cash Register Tape
  • ECB-Extra Care Buck(CVS)
  • FAR-For A Rebate
  • GC-Gift Card
  • GM-General Mills
  • IP-Internet Printable Coupon
  • KWIM?-Know what I mean?
  • MIR-Mail in rebate
  • MQ-Manufacturer's coupon
  • OOP-Out of pocket
  • P&G-Procter & Gamble
  • Q-Coupon
  • RA-Rite Aid
  • RP-Red Plum
  • RR-Register Reward (Walgreens)
  • SC or SQ-Store coupon
  • SCR-Single Check Rebate (Rite Aid)
  • SS-Smart Source
  • TQ-Target Coupon
  • WAGS-Walgreens
  • WYB-When You Buy

0 Comments: